Installation Windows 10
The first thing you must do, obviously, is to buy the program you want to install.
If you don't know how to order this product, please follow this guide.
Once you have purchased your product, you can proceed to the next step.
- Go to Your Email and download the link.
- Click one of our private servers to begin the download.
Note: To know whether to install the 32- or 64-bit version of Windows, read this article.
How to download using Google Drive:
Click Google Drive link in the Your Email section, the Download button in the middle of the screen, and then click Download anyway.
Now we are going to create the bootable disc from the ISO file that you downloaded in the previous step from Your Email.
You can create an USB or DVD bootable disc to perform the installation.
Note: Use the DVD option only when your PC's BIOS is not able to boot from USB.
OPTION 1 - Create the bootable disc [recommended]
- Download Rufus here
- Click and open rufus.exe
- Once the user interface of the software opens up, plug-in your USB
- After that, look for the ‘Create a bootable USB drive’ option, and from the dropdown menu, select an ISO image.
- Then, click on the button next to the dropdown menu, and select the Windows 10 ISO that you want to install
- Lastly, click on Start, and wait for the software to create the bootable USB drive.
That’s pretty much it. You now have a bootable USB drive; just plug it into your device, and make sure your BIOS is all set up, and you should now be able to easily install Windows 10 using the bootable USB drive that you just created.
Here is a short video that explains the process described above:
OPTION 2 - Burning the bootable DVD disc
- Download Active@ISO Burner from here.
- Insert the blank DVD into the drive.
- Click the three dots [...] to find the ISO file
- Click BURN
- Wait for the confirmation.